Effect Infection of Azotobacter Chroococcum, Azospirillum Brasilense, Poultry Residues in Ammonium Concentration and (Sorghum Bicolor L.)
Al-Qadisiyah Journal For Agriculture Sciences,
2020, Volume 10, Issue 1, Pages 232-240
AbstractAbstract: A field experiment was carried out in one of the fields located in Al Muthanna Governorate / Samawa district / Mohamed Ali region in sedimentary soil with Silt Clay in the autumn season of 2018 To study the effect of Azotobacter chroococcum, Azospirillum brasilense, poultry residue in ammonium concentration and growth of white maize(Plant height, dry matter weight, available soil content of ammonium) The experiment was designed using a three-replicated (R.C.B.D) experiment. Experimental factors included two levels of Azospirillum brasilense (infection and without infection) and two levels of Azotobacter chroococcum (infection and no infection) and three levels of poultry waste (0.3, 5)T.ha-1 Respectively, and sorghum bicolor (L.) Moench was cultured on 23/7/2018. The results of the field experiment can be summarized as follows:
1. A baselines injection was given a significant increase in plant length, dry matter content and the soil content of ammonium concentration at the time of flowering Reaching 204.08 cm, 1.784 T.h-1 , 77.48 mg NH-4 kg-1 soil respectively compared to the control treatment.
2. A single bacterial infection with A. chroococcum gave a significant increase in all the above traits, reaching 204.59 cm, 1.785 T.ha-1,77.73 (mg NH4-kg-1 soil), respectively, compared with control treatment.
3. The level of 5 t .h - 1 of the poultry residues increased significantly in all the above qualities, reaching 206.93 cm and 1.88 T.ha-1 , 78.78 mg NH4-kg-1 soil, respectively, compared to control treatment.
4. Interval treatment (A.brasilense + 5 T.h -1 poultry waste) significantly increased dry matter content and the soil content of ammonium during the period of flowering amounted to 2.00 t.h-1, 80.38 mg NH4 - kg-1 soil, respectively compared with the control treatment.
5. Treatment of interaction (A.chroococcum + 5 T. h-1 Poultry residues) significant increase in the soil content of ammonium during the period of flowering amounted to 81.66 (mg NH4- Kg -1 soil) compared to control treatment.
6. The treatment was of interaction duple (A.brasilense + A.chroococcum) gave a significant increase in the dry matter yield of 1.89 t.ha-1.
7. the treatment of the tripal interaction was given significant increase ( Abrasilense + A.chroococcum + 5 t. h-1 Poultry residues )significant increase in all of the above characteristics Reaching 216.60 cm and 2.14 tons., 83.68 (mg NH4 kg-1 soil), respectively, compared to the control treatment, Which gave a lower set.
- Article View: 99
- PDF Download: 54